You can get a cheap tan elsewhere and look like an ompalumpa
or you can get a Jorja James tan and look like a natural sun Bronzed Goddess!!!
If you require a "Fake" Tan look, we kindly suggest that you go elsewhere.
We specialise in amazing natural looking spray tans.
Our range includes from 1 hour Tans to 8 hour tans.
Black Magic, Naked Tan, Pure Magic, Vibe, Mine, Solaire, Mediterranean , Moroccan Tan and many more. We are renowned for our exclusive Bodhi tan brand.
We customise your tan to you needs and skin type.
We are spray tanning professionals
read some of our reviews
"Right from the moment you walk in the door you feel relaxed. Sam is amazing, I would never go anywhere else. Her spray tans are perfect. Highly recommend!" Ellie Byrnes
"would highly recommended Sam! she's a beautiful person and her spray tans are the absolute best always have so many comments on how natural my spray tans look the colour is perfect! and she always does a great job. Always so even and an overly stunning job. Such a beautiful place to visit always walk out feeling so relaxed." Elise Short
"Thank you so much Sam, best tan I have ever had!! Very happy! See you soon" Kim Ferris
"The best spray tan you can get anywhere. Sam is a genius" Molly Rankin
Full Body Spray tan | $25
Half Body Spray tan | $20
2nd Coat |$5
We supply sticky feet, a cap to protect your hair, a G-string if required Free of Charge.
We prepare all of our clients, so they achieve an amazing natural looking tan:
we use a shea butter on the palms of your hands,
and in between your toes and on the heels if required.
After you have been sprayed we remove all overspray from your hands and nail beds.
We will even escort you to your car with an umbrella if it is raining!
For the best Spray tan Penrith, best spray tan Sydney, best Spray tan Australia!!!
Call 02 47353470 to book
Spray Tan FAQS
Spray Tanning is the healthy and safe way to achieving a beautiful tan, Our High Quality Naked Tan 2 hour and Black Magic Supernatural 2 hour products are made with organic ingredients which makes Our Tans safer than most other tans with No Harsh Chemicals!
Achieve that perfect tan without the risks associated with exposure to UV-rays. Getting perfect results from any cosmetic tan application is easy but some people get better results than others.
We supply sticky feet, to ensure that your feet don’t get solution on the soles and you can wear these home, Cap and a Disposable G String if required. During your spray tan you may wear as much or as little as you like. Some people like to wear full bathing suits, bra and/or undies, G-strings or nothing at all. Its completely up to you! We are fully trained to operate in a discreet manner and fully respect client confidentiality.
Here are some tips and techniques for getting the best tan possible every time for Spray tanning or for applying your own tan are:-·
- Shower , Exfoliate and Shave 24 hours prior to your tan
When your skin is exfoliated it becomes smooth and the tanning solution is
applied evenly. It also looks less blotchy as the tan fades. Do not use an exfoliant that contains oils. The oil will block your pores and limit the amount of tanning solution that is absorbed. If you don’t have an oil free exfoliant, use a loofah or face washer. Always make sure you pay attention to your Heels, Knees and Elbows·
- No deodorant, no perfumes or creams and lotions the day of your tan ·
- If you are having a shower just prior to having your tan, turn the cold water on for the last minute to close the pores of your skin ·
- Wear loose fitting dark cotton clothes or a Sarong is the perfect solution. We supply sticky feet, to ensure that your feet don’t get solution on the soles and you can wear these home, Cap and a Disposable G String if required
- Caring for your Tan: The application of the product takes less than 10 minutes and feels touch dry almost immediately. It is recommended that you wear light loose clothing after being sprayed as full development of your tan will take 2 - 6 hours depending on how dark you want the tan and any friction from tight clothing may affect the final result.
- After 2-6 hours have a quick 60 second shower DO NOT USE SOAP - the bronzer will wash off- don't panic - it's meant to! PAT DRY - it will take 8 to 14 hours for your Tan to develop . The following day start moisturising daily to prolong your tan and also use products such as the one's we sell which contain a small percentage of DHA & specialise in pro longing your tan.
Making Your Spray tan Last
Your tan should last for at least 5 days but remember your skin recycles itself regularly. We are finding that the combination of prep, tan and then moisturise daily is making tans last up to 2 weeks, but you control how long any spray tan lasts and the following are tips as to how you can get the maximum time from any spray tan:·
- Use a Soap free wash wherever possible. Some soaps are very harsh on the skin and are exfoliant in themselves ·
- After Showering Pat Dry your skin with a Towel. Avoid Rubbing ·
- Avoid Long baths and showers, swimming, lying on a sandy beach will all encourage your skin to exfoliate naturally, losing your tan in the process. ·
- Moisturise Regularly, but try to use an unperfumed moisturiser. If you have dry patches of skin then your tan will fade faster in these areas.
- Avoid spraying perfume directly on your skin, the alcohol in perfumes can cause your tan to go Patchy. Spray your perfume onto your clothes Instead
Tan Killers are:-
- Long showers or baths using soap – most soaps encourage the skin to exfoliate and can do real damage to your tan.
- Baby oil rips the tan off faster than you can say ‘give me a massage darling’
- High UV protection sunscreens (30+) can be tan killers.
- Nivea moisturising cream has been known to reduce many a cosmetic tanner to tears
- Swimming in a chlorinated pool is not advisable.
Top 10 most Common mistakes by sunless tanners
- Using an exfoliant with oils in it
- Forgetting that they have moisturised the day of the Tan (moisturiser blocks the tanning solution)
- That perfume smells nice but boy will it screw up your tan!
- Those white areas under your arms were because you left your anti-p on!
- Long baths or showers – your skin falls off quicker so the tan fades fast
- Most soap will exfoliate your skin & some have bleaches
- Getting a massage using baby oil
- Using high UV protection sunscreens
- Eating sardines the night before
- Some medications particularly anti-depressants but any drug can have an impact depending on your skin type.
- Swimming daily in chlorinated pools
Have you had a bad spray on tanning experience?
1. Certain foods such as sardines can affect the pH balance of your skin. The time of month, certain medications and a host of other factors can affect the pH balance of your skin. This pH imbalance affects the way in which the DHA reacts with your skin and for no apparent reason you can get a dodgy tan. .
2. The tan was blotchy – could be something you have eaten or some pharmaceutical product (including the ones you can’t buy at the chemist!) Often the leopard effect it will be something you have consumed not the tanning solution that caused it
3. Have you used a product with AHA (alpha hydroxy acid) in it ? It is a spray tan killer. You find it in Nivea creams for example. It is an anti aging chemical that we know can ruin your tan.
HOW LONG DOES IT LAST?
Everyone's skin type is different so the results can vary, it is also dependent on how you look after your tan, using a Tan extending product will help increase the life of the tan, moisturising everyday is very important, you can expect a tan that looks natural to last up to 10 days.
DOES IT WASH OFF?
Yes and No, when you have a Naked Tan or Black Magic Tan and you see an instant result, this is the bronzer in the product that gives you the feel of an instant tan,the DHA which is the active ingredient is clear. Depending on the product that you have been sprayed with either the 2 hour Tan will determine when you shower, when you shower you will see the bronzer wash off as this was just temporary. The DHA is still on your skin and will Develop over the following 8-12 hours to produce a gorgeous Natural looking Tan.
WILL MY TAN TURN ORANGE AND I WILL LOOK LIKE I WAS ROLLED IN DORITO"S?
Definitely Not. Your Highly Qualified and Experienced Spray Technician will select the right colour to suit your skin. We use the best quality products which produces amazing results
WHAT ABOUT SWIMMING WITH THE PRODUCT?
Swimming in chlorinated pools may cause your tan to wear quickly, when leaving the pool or ocean after a swim dry yourself down by patting your body not rubbing it dry with the towel, this will help maintain your spray tan.
ARE THERE ANY HARMFUL EFFECTS WITH THE PRODUCT?
Dermatologists will enthusiastically agree that Tanning with DHA formulation is much safer than tanning for prolonged hours in the sun. Skin allergies are not common however we do recommend that you do a sample area if you are a first time spray tanner.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO DRY?
Because every person have different levels of moisture in their skin, times will vary from person to person, however around 10 mins and you should be dry enough to go out and enjoy your tan.
I have sensitive skin, can I still be sprayed?
If you Have eczema, dermatitis, or psoriasis and have never had a Spray tan before it’s best to patch test the skin. If the skin has no reaction the spray tan may go ahead within the 24 hours
I have splashed water on my tan within the 2HR timeframe/I have rubbed some of my tan off within the 2HR timeframe. What should I do?
If a client You have rubbed off an area of your tan or splashed water on your tan (small area only), a blend the tan with a small amount of unfragranced moisturiser. Once the tan has developed and you have washed the bronzer off, their tan should be fine. This will only work on small areas. A larger area will need to be re-sprayed.
Can pregnant or breastfeeding women be sprayed?
Testing has shown that DHA does not penetrate the skin, nor enter the blood stream. Therefore, it appears safe to spray pregnant women.
However, as a precaution we suggest clients who are pregnant seek Medical Approval from their doctor. For women who are breastfeeding, inform that they should ensure their nipples are wiped over before breastfeeding or better still, place small makeup pads over the nipple area during spray tan.
During my shower, I have noticed some colour washing away?
This is fine and completely normal. The excess colour that is washing away is the bronzer not your spray tan.
How often should I moisturise after being spray tanned?
The more the better! We advise moisturising once a day in summer, twice a day in winter months. This will help their tan to fade evenly while keeping their skin well nourished.
Can I shave my legs/body parts before or after the tan application?
We advise clients that they should wax at least 12 hours prior to their spray tan doing this allows the pores on their skin to close up so there is less chance of black spots in the pores.
Will spray tan solution stain my clothes? What should I wear after my tanning session?
We suggest cotton fabrics as the bronzer will wash out easily from cotton. Anything synthetic such as silk or rayon will need to be taken to the dry cleaners for the spray tan to be removed. Also, the clothing should be loose. Females should go braless if possible immediately after their spray to avoid a bra rubbing against the skin and removing the tan.
Can I wear make-up when tanning?
Yes! Wearing make-up is fine; however clients should not wash their face for the first 2 hours after their tan as water stops the development process. We suggest clients apply the makeup before the tanning session and have a light spray over the face. It should be noted that make-up will act as a barrier so if clients wear make-up it is likely that the tan on their face will be slightly lighter than on the rest of their body.
What home care products can I purchase to prolong my tan?
Naked Tan offers an Organic retail range and DIY tanning products. The Crème de la Crème is to be used at least once a day to moisturize the skin and keep the skin hydrated. The Body cleanser is to cleanse your body after the spray tan. The Body Polish exfoliate your skin prior to the spray tan. The Goddess Glaze is a gradual tan to extend the longevity of your tan. The Goddess Bronze is a self tanner, wash ‘n’ wear in 2 hours with 8% of DHA. The Goddess Shimmer will illuminate your skin with the Natural shimmer of Mica.
How can I get rid of stains?
The following products can really shift unwanted stains:-
- Bicarb Soda and Vinegar ( Our Favourite)
- Nappy San removes those stains in a jiffy
- Lemon Juice
- Whitening toothpaste – let it dry and rub with a wet cloth
- Baby Oil
Hi, I had a 2 hour tan and had a shower and there is no colour?.
The processing time for the 2 Hour range is 8-14 hours, 2 Hour tans can be washed off after 2 hours, it is important that you do not leave it on for longer than 6 hours, please follow the instructions of your spray tanning technician. Do not shower for longer than a few minutes, refrain from using soaps if possible, try rinsing off the bronzer only. 2 hour tans are not suited to some skin types. This will result in varying tans from client to client.
We hope this information had been helpful.
If there is any question we can help you with please call 47353470. Please remember "There is no such thing as a silly question."